Friday, April 25, 2014

Peitho, Pandora, Persephone, Pandia, Phoebe



Peitho
desire pulses through me, like sap to tree,
passion, energy stirred into frenzy,
I want more, never quite enough.
I scream, from mountain tops to couches,
satisfaction is not found upon this crust
with men laying all around, not one to touch.
I agreed to this arrangement
not knowing the breath or breed
of a man who is all but barren
of life but not of seed.


Pandora
I pray to thee, give me the answer.
Why create this mystery?
I’m way outside my boundaries.
I’ve wandered into the valley
of freedom and confusion.
Can this lead to anything
noble, depraved or indifferent.
No longer am I a satisfied spirit.
The door will not shut
no matter how hard I try.


Persephone
raise me up from this pit I have dug,
release the curse that binds me.
The fire burns within me
but I know not what shines above.
Hollowed soul if there ever was one
lost in the darkness of my night.
This winter cannot end yet,
for my soul bares no seed for fruit.
I make my offering to you
upon this carcass I do root.


Pandia
we are one, your light is my way
Silver shone in night time
I trust you all the same.
Walk beside me in the dark;
cast your light upon my shadows.
I’ve lost my way so many times,
It’s you who leads me home.
Lead me to a resting place
and let my spirit propagate
upon this earth I’ve grown.


Phoebe
Lady of wild things,
hold my hand and walk with me.
In moonlight and darkness be my guide.
I am as wild as the beasts in shadow;
I am as strong as the wolf inside.
I am as meek as the things that crawl.
Let us join Pandia on the moonlight ride.
Evolve with me from this maddening drawl.
Stoke the fires and cast the embers
keep my soul burning bright.

No comments:

Post a Comment